[Dailydrool] Horton

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 17:12:11 PDT 2013

Pam,

I was reading about Horton, and I remembered things that had happened here,
at the Caspaw Cwew.

The Awful ornery Arnie had stomach problems, that ultimately led to his
going to the Bridge. The cause was man. Specifically, the man next door. He
had been feeding the Cwew all kinds of stuff that he should not have. I
often heard "why can't they have part of a hot dog?" because I said NO!! He
didn't get the message. Ultimately, I know that my ex neighbors actions led
to the passing of my first foster failure, and the source of more than one
high blood pressure reading. Furry little cweep.....

Miss you so Arnie!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604