[Dailydrool] Morse...

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Wed Apr 17 16:59:11 PDT 2013

Oh Becky, I'm so sorry to read what happened to Morse....

Hope he gets better soon.

Did the owner of that death machine at least pay his vet bills?
The least he could do.....

I wrote into the DD awhile back about the way my husband
walks our dogs.
We live in a place that has rattlesnakes.
They frequent the yard, and have even managed to infiltrate the house.
So it is a concern that the dogs could have a close encounter of the
worst kind with one, thankfully it has never happened to date.

When he walks them, he carries a square tip shovel - square tip is a
must, as it can chop the offending reptile in half with a single chop.
It looks a bit odd to see him walking around like this, but safety first.

In your case it does not need to be a square tip shovel, any shovel
will work equally well in a dog attack situation.
Plus there is the added bonus of being thought of as the crazy dangerous
lady that nobody will want their dogs, or themselves to get near.
Who says a little fear is a bad thing?

Hope he heals fast, Vikki