[Dailydrool] So much drool needed.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 19:42:51 PDT 2013

Ben has been eating quite well lately as long as the kibble is topped with
boiled chicken and mozzarella cheese, so he will be able to send the drool
that  is needed.  It is going out to Antie Bev for her knee and popped
thigh.  He is listening to Conley and not smirking while drooling.   The drool
is also going out to Precious, so she feels better soon, so the "cone  of
shame" can be removed.  Drool is also going out to Rocky who has  been in the
vetspital for a few days.  Hope he gets better and  can come home soon.  Hope
he does not have Cushing's.  Drool is  also going out to Horton who is
having the bloody diarrhea.  Hopefully the  ultrasound will help to find out
what is going on with him and his  tummy.  It is so hard when they can't talk
and help with describing what is  bothering them.  Lastly it is going out to
Bo who is recovering from his  hernia surgery.  Hope the recovery goes well
and is  complete.  It also goes out to any others that may have been
missed.  Ben drools all the time for those in need, and I will send prayers  for
all those in need.

PS: Ben heer, on Monday I go to da vet for to get my toofers cweened,  an
to hab a bump wemoobed.  It der for somb time, but it mus go cuz it be
dwippin at times.  So I cud use a widdo dwoow myself.

Douglas and Benm