[Dailydrool] Strange dream about Pierre Sr.

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:45:22 PDT 2013

I did first outs around 4 am, then settled in for a little nap until Pierre jr. decides to wake me up again.  It was then that Pierre Sr. came to me in a dream.  It felt so real, and this is the first time that this has happened since he passed.  He looked great.  He was normal weight again, now that he isn't ravished with allergies and the bloating meds that go along with his treatment.  He walked great, now that he is no longer with arthritis.  I saw him coming out of a house with a white picket fence, and he was with other hounds in the side yard.  He came to me immediately, and I hugged and loved on him.  He was a little more faded in the face area, appropriate for his age, as he would be 11 1/2 by now.  Then the dream scene changed, and I was visiting at the Vet's, and I wanted to tell the vet that I had found Pierre Sr., but he showed up all by himself.  I got to love on him some more, and then 80 pound Pierre Jr. climbed on top of me, it was 6 am after all, so we got up.  I can't even describe the feeling I am having right now.  It is kind of special though.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd