[Dailydrool] Drool thanks

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 05:52:11 PDT 2013

MomPerson wants to thank all the drool family for the copious amounts of
thoughtfulness and drool directed her way for the healing of her stupid
knee and even stupider tendon in the other leg.
I am much better, really. Even the tendon is better today as long as I do
not hurry and keep the foot straight.
I think my career as a Ballet dancer is probably over.
(Remember the Balletic elephants in Disney's FANTASIA? That's me.) (My
Mother was a ballet dancer. None of it rubbed off.)
Anyway the Boys are taking good care of me teaching me to be really careful
with that STICK (my cane)

We have had lots and lots of rain in the past 32 hours and am expecting
more.
Anyway thank y'all for the thoughtfulness and kindness. Now let's get
Horton and Morse and Bo back on their paws.
As long as my jaws flap I am ok! LOL.

Many thanks,
MomPerson to Nigel (you look like me) Conley (Watch that stick, woman!)
Llewis (you go slower than I do) and Doc (may I sit closer? How about your
lap? Can I get you something? Wanna bone? How about his soggy toy? Here,
let me lick your foot.....)