[Dailydrool] Big Brothers and clueless momPersons

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 18 13:39:03 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

My big brother Snoopy is a cross between a marshmellow and a crocodile, it all
depends.  Last night mommy went to bed and he went and snuggled up on daddy's
pillow next to mommy.  Well, daddy came to bed and silly daddy wanted to snuggle
up on his own pillow next to mommy so he asked Snoopy real nice to move over.
Snoopy didn't wanna.  Daddy insisted and he pushed on Snoopy.  Well Snoopy was
sleepy and he doesn't like moving once he's settled cause he gets stiff so he
harumphed at daddy and went down to the foot of the bed by mommy's feet.  Daddy
just wanted him to move over a little bit, he still wanted to cuddle Snoopy but
it wasn't happening.  So then LuLu came to bed and got on the other side of
daddy.  And then the lights were out.

I was just going to slip onto the bed and curl up on the foot of the bed.  It
was dark.  I lept up on the bed at the very end at the very corner and landed
...... right smack on top of Snoopy.  Oooops.  Did I mention that Snoopy was
already kinda grumpy.  That he'd already been woken up once just a little while
before?  He can sound really ferocious when he's mad and he was MAD.  It sounded
to mommy like he was trying to kill me.  If she had listened she would have
noticed that I wasn't making a sound.  But poor mommy is clueless.  And she was
asleep when it happened.

She turned on the little light on her nightstand and saw Snoopy had a hold of my
ear.  My whole ear was in his mouth all the way to where it attaches to my
head.  Being clueless she shoved BOTH HER HANDS into Snoopy's mouth on either
side of my ear.  All the way in.  I cried then because I was afraid she was
going to make Snoopy even madder.  You see, Snoopy tugs my ear the way many big
brothers will tug a pig tail.  It's not like he's going to cut it or pull it
off, he's just telling me I'm a brat.  Mommy finally started to wake up enough
to realize that her hands didn't hurt and there was no blood because Snoopy was
NOT biting, he just had my ear.  So, she pulled her very slimy hands out of his
mouth, and he gave my ear a final tug and let go, and then me and Snoopy
snuggled up and went to sleep at the foot of the bed.

Sheesh from Gracie