[Dailydrool] chewies

Beverly Szaton bevzap at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 12:49:32 PDT 2013

Looking for rawhide chewies --the retriever sticks not the bone shaped
ones-- made in the USA.
PetSmart has ONE KIND, all made in China.
Please do not write to tell me that Chewies are evil bad dangerous etc I
know. They get them when I am ready to kill all the dogs at once if they
don't find something quiet to do and when I am RIGHT THERE.
Small pieces are discarded, much to the abject horror of the dogs who
cannot BELIEVE I could possibly do something like that. (I can, trust me.)

(Conley sez--she do she do she teke away da liddel peeces we finely gotted
all slimey an soft! Iss just skeery how meen she can be.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc