[Dailydrool] Becky Sue

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Apr 21 05:40:41 PDT 2013

Dear Auntie Cyndi and Uncle John and houndies-

Auntie Feyfey has arooo'd to tell me that Becky Sue arrived safely and that her pack is all enjoying the buffet.

She was my roll model.....or should I say walkie model, not to roll..... the slaves were not sure whether I should be a wheelbasset.....but took a page from Becky Sue's book and had the Garden State folk patch me up. I am going for my final appointment, tomorrow and will be on my own shakey pawsies. I thanks Becky Sue for letting me waddle in her pawprints......(I hopes not to follow any of her other health leads....)

The humans and I are very sorry she has depawted.

Pawtunia