[Dailydrool] I have discovered the Archives

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 20:33:18 PDT 2013

For whatever reason, I am only getting Daily Drools irregularly. I think the last one I received was last Thursday. BUT--Angelika tipped me off to the Archives. By going to the last drool received and scrolling from the top down to the heading for the Archives and clicking on it, I can catch up on every latest posting. Once at the Archive site, I click on "Date" in the most recent month, and all the postings for the current month come up. Then I scroll to the bottom of the postings and find the very most recent posting. I can read each posting from the bottom up to where I left off. I don't know what is the matter with my regular Drool email, but I am thrilled not to miss anything. I recommend using the Archives to anyone else suffering the same problems. Thank you, Angelika.

PS: Commander Bo had his first set of stitches removed today (the ones holding his insides in) without any problem Next week he gets the staples removed from his hernia surgery. I think we have turned a corner and this is going to turn out well. woo hoo.