[Dailydrool] Smelly Houndies

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 21:34:09 PDT 2013

Pebbles is so well behaved as compared to Maggie that I rarely ever post.
Her Uncle Mark and I have been taking her to a playing field area on
Sundays and letting her run loose. She is finding all sorts of interesting
and smelly things to roll in. Between my back and knees it is difficult for
me to give her a bath at home and I can't afford weekly bathes. Is there a
product or something I can use to wipe her down so she isn't so aromatic.
Uncle Mark's nose doesn't work that well so he can't smell her but I can.

Sunday was the third anniversary of my Maggie going to the bridge. It
doesn't seem possible that it has been that long.

Drool to all those in need.

Leah momslave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound and Maggie ATB who is still
missed