[Dailydrool] Chapter 3-No Clyde, sticks do not make good Woofle items

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Apr 23 06:09:14 PDT 2013

"Whew, I've been running all over the house looking for Woofle stuff.  Alright Clyde and Gracie, lets meet up in the office and see what you've found so far.  I found an awesome basset hood ornament, a gorgeous bone china teapot, and a Bassetude package that includes 2 mugs and a framed photo of me, Hugmonster telling the world to "Bite Me". Okay Gracie, what did you find to put in the Woofle?" "Well, I remembered seeing the blondeslave hiding a really cute basset watch and I found one of those really cute figurines of a hound sitting on a book. Oh, and I also found where she stashed a really cute Tommy Hilfiger umbrella with bassets on it." "Good job Gracie.  Clyde what did you find for the Woofle?" "Well....I'm having a little trouble with the last item but I did find this really cool dessert set downstairs behind the bar that should be good and a really cute wind chime with little bassets in doghouses and then...I found a stick." Both HB and Gracie turn to look at Clyde and in unison they said, "you can't use a stick as a Woofle prize!" "But wait, Clyde protested. It's a REALLY nice stick!  It can be used as a toy, or it could even be a treat if you have a hound that likes to eat sticks." "No way Clyde-go look some more while we take pictures and write descriptions for what we have.  Plus we have the information for Pawtunia and Elvis' stuff.  Get something GOOD this time.  There's so much basset crap around here I know you can find something better than a stick." Gracie takes pictures of the items and Huggie works on the descriptions of the items. "Gracie, do you hear that?  What on earth? Tap, clunk, tap, clunk, tap clunk.  What could he possibly be dragging up here?" "Huggie, Gracie, look what I found in the garage.  It's the most ginormous treat jar ever.  Can I keep it?" "No! It will make a great Woofle prize though.  Gracie get a picture while I write up a description. Look at that adorable hound. Clyde-move! You can't be in the picture. Give me the tape measure-23" in diameter-why that's almost as big around as Gracie. Good job Clyde! Okay everyone the Woofle is ready to go.  All of the impawtent stuff is on the front page including information on an incentive we are offering to the 1st  15 Wooflers who donate a minimum of $50.00. You've done this before-you know what to do. As Queen XB used to say, 'Go, look, buy tickets.' We would like to honor the memory of our sister, Queen Xandy Bear by raising lots of moolah for the homeless hounds of MBR but we can't do it without your help.
www.xandy.moonfruit.com<http://www.xandy.moonfruit.com/>

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121