[Dailydrool] a few things

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 07:06:25 PDT 2013

Nikki is at the Vet as I write getting sedation x rays to check her spine.  Jelly is nauseous and threw up.  Max needs me to go get him more deli meat.   Today he likes low sodium chicken.  Pierre wants to go out.  Speaking of Pierre, he is getting so smart, and he has learned to pull the table cloth to get the remote of the dining room table, the formerly safe place.
Bed, Bath and Beyond has a cute table fan that is a basset.  It is available on line, put basset fan in the search, but it is a little pricey.  Just a shout out about basset crap, no affiliation with BBB.
Now, I really have to get Pierre out....
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd