[Dailydrool] Clueless momperson

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 09:36:25 PDT 2013

Dale,   my Annie acts the same way,  she is a peach here at  home never
snarls at Maggie or us,  but you get her out away from home and  she is
terrible.  she seems OK at the vets and will even allow other dogs  to sniff her,
but if she is at the park, or for a walk around the block or in my  car.  she
is just pure evil,  barking, snarling even frothing  at  the mouth,
SOOOOOOOO,  I now use the thundershirt on her and it helps  big time,  well worth
the $39.00,  it doesn't correct all of her  behavior ,  but it is at least
tolerable,  I also use a head halter on  her when we are out walking
otherwise I would be flat on the ground,   she is a puller,  this is also the
reason we don't attend the Waddle  anymore

Bev,  I  use to get my rawhide natural chews  made here in  the USA  from
Pet's Supply Plus,  every place else was from  china,  although, Maggie is
still eating crossed eyed Chinese rabbits

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie