[Dailydrool] Bath Mitts

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 10:04:32 PDT 2013

Last month we subscribed to BarkBox and it just arrived yesterday. {If you
don’t already know, Barkbox is a monthly subscription box for dogs.} We
only subscribed for a month to try it, but the box was packed full of new
products to try for the dogs.

One of the items we received was a package of ABO Gear GroomMitt Bath Mitts
which retail for $6.99 for 10 mitts. I have not yet tried them, but I saw
your DD post this morning and figured I'd let you know about them.

Here is the website for the mitts:
http://abogear.com/en/bath/512-groommitt-pack-of-10.html

There is also a YouTube video showing them in action:  *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjZ1zlHCAiE

*
*
*