[Dailydrool] rabies shot adventure

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 11:21:20 PDT 2013

Oh Dearest Pam,

call me and I will gladly  go with you next time  leave dad  person at home
as he will have to venture to the bank for Bail Money.. I love  new
adventures !!!!!!!!!  my hubby never goes with me and IF he does,   he usually
separates himself from me and stands off  somewhere like he  doesn't have a clue
who I am !!!!

new fed Ex man made a delivery  today to my front door   knock, knock  I go
to the door and Evil Annie is barring her teeth and  throwing frothy drool
all of the front glass .  I yelled, " Do I have  to sign ? "  he said  NO
I said "  leave it "   then he said,   does SHE BITE ?   I replied    "  Not
sure,  why don't you open the front door so we can find  out "   he left
!!!!!    I can tell it was a full  moon