[Dailydrool] Ooh that Huggie Bear!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Apr 24 12:45:35 PDT 2013

It's me Gracie Allen and I am hopping mad! I just read the latest DD digest and could not believe my eyes when I saw what HB wrote about the "ginormous" treat jar in the Woofle.  She wrote, "Give me the tape measure-23" in diameter-why that's ALMOST as big around as Gracie." Did she just call me fat?  Ooh, you wait until I find her. She's so proud of that "Bite Me" collar charm.  I'm gonna'..., I think I WILL bite her on HER not so tiny butt!  Ooh she'll pay-you just wait and see. Okay, I admit I'm not as wee as I used to be but how dare she tell everyone I'm fat!

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121