[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Problem

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Apr 24 16:35:55 PDT 2013

      I got an email (see below from a Drooler) who was having a problem voting in the Shelter Challenge. If you do not get to the code page to come up after hitting the vote button your vote is not being counted. Please keep voting and Thank you for everyones support!

      I sent a message to the drool talking about the challenge and it was sent back to me. I don't understand why, but I'll tell you what it was about. I have been voting for 4 the hounds since day one, but the confirmation code never came up after the voting, so I let it go. Then one day it showed up. Since then I noticed I can push the vote button and it brings me right back to the vote part. so I try again. Finally the code will come up. So now I have to press harder on the vote button before it will bring up the code. Just thought maybe that is why we seem to be slipping in the vote count. I wonder if others have had the same problem??