[Dailydrool] flirting

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:03:11 PDT 2013

I sometimes get wine from an online place that is great.
I had to wait all day today to sign for it.
I offered I bottle to the delivery guy but he is not a whino.
I think we had a little flirtation, and that makes me nervous, and to make it basset related, I told him the hounds would never let him in the house.
I am not against starting that part of my life again, but I am in no rush for it.
Just saying,
And as always, healing drool to all in need,
Jackie, blushing, and the herd