[Dailydrool] Woofles fwom Fwance

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 08:55:35 PDT 2013

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw's Penny and Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

We do not write often these days (we're getting old) but we do read all the drools to da mum and she laughs and cries when necessary and we are always sending drool across the Pond even if we don't tell you.

Polly says - My big sis is FINE but she is getting very slow at eating the biscuits so I, being the always helpful one, try and help her. Keep the house clean is my motto - no crumbs lying around.  Dadperson does NOT appreciate it and shouts at me. He even accuses me of stealing the biscuits directly from Penny's mouth <gasp> !  Okay, it's true.  Da mumperson just laughs. She doesn't even give us any biscuits, she just feeds us and cuddles us and takes us for walks.  So, if anyone one out there would like a dadperson I could wrap him up in a box and send him to you. No charge.

Penny says - hey Polly, that's a bit dumb - we'd never get any biscuits at all that way.

Polly - <duh>  okay folks, forget what I said. We'll keep the dadperson.

We send tons of hugs, lurps and drool to you all,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."