[Dailydrool] Varmit

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 09:25:50 PDT 2013

they like apples, bananas P-nut butter,  they are garbage eaters   they
love fruit but not citrus fruit,  just got home from the vets and  Maggie has a
bout of Colitis going on, noticed blood in her poop last night, and  again
this morning, so off the vet we went,  another $138.00  I will  never get my
credit cards paid off. they put Maggie on  Metronidazole  500 mg for 10 days
stopped at the bakery on the way home and bought 2 chocolate eclairs,
these things are huge   hope the hell they last until supper.

Annie is all broke out and itching  I think she is allergic to the
Dasequin    will take her off that and sAtrt benadryl for a few  days

we have a possum under our wood pile,  he or she hates my  girls,   she
will sit on top of the pile and hiss at them,  I  don't mind the possums it is
those nasty fucking raccoons I hate  we live  close to the river  and park
so we gets lots of them and also the  fact  that my stupid moron  neighbors
dont shut their  garage at night, they have an  old mattress and an old
couch in there like  for 8  years and I think the coons make a nest in there and
they get in  their garbage every night also.  I hate coons !!!  and I hate
my  neighbors

how are you feeling ?  how is the knee ?

Marlene