[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge results chart

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 10:53:14 PDT 2013

I don't think there is anything to worry about with the Shelter Challenge results chart. hey seem to be printing the bottom of their chart instead of the top. if you'll notice, the number one shelter on the misprinted chart is getting three per cent of the state vote. 4 the hounds and the humane society have been duking it out for weeks at twenty three and twenty two percent of the vote. I am sure that they both haven't been thrown out, so I'm guessing the chart is just miss printing. but keep on voting. the contest ends at the end of the month and we are still holding the lead by just a nose length.