[Dailydrool] Thanking a wonderful person

Brenda Slone-Vasquez pippaslone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:31:01 PDT 2013

I wanted to say how wonderful Cathy Larsen with Tri-State basset rescue,
has been. Within a month she has rescued 5 bassets from here in Kentucky.
They were in high kill shelters, one of which is so horrible the pictures
would make you have nightmares. I sent her emails asking for her help and
she had them pulled in no time at all. I know there are many wonderful
people on here that have also helped rescue many babies and I thank you
all!. I just personally asked for Cathy's help and she didn't hesitate. So
thank you Cathy for all you do and I hope someday to meet you at a waddle!

Brenda, Pippa Girl and Daisy Mae