[Dailydrool] Only 3 days left! So close -- every vote COUNTS!!! Shelter Challenge

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 06:17:27 PDT 2013

Sunday is the last day to vote in the Shelter Challenge.  We're barely
barely still in first place, but what's scary is that the second place group
has  been rapidly closing in, so there's less than one point between us.  At
the  rate they've been going, they're going to catch and pass us at the last
second!

So please, please, everyone VOTE.  It's only for three more days, and  it's
so incredibly close that every vote will make a difference.  We can do  it!
 We can win $1,000 for these homeless, needy houndies.

Vote:
1.  Twice a day -- first thing in the morning and last thing at  night.
2.  Use every device (work computer, home computer, laptop, iPhone,  iPad,
etc., etc.).
3.  Use every browser available on each device, even download new ones
(AOL, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.).

Even if you haven't voted before, please do it now!  You don't have to
register or anything.  It takes seconds.  Go to the Animal Rescue site  Shelter
Challenge (the link is below).  Choose Missouri (MO) for the  state.  Type
in the name 4 the Hounds.  Click vote.  On the next  page, type in the
letters you see.  That's it.

_Click  here: Vote for a Shelter @ The Animal Rescue Site_
(http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/shelter-challenge)

Let's all make it our project for the weekend.  We're almost  there!
Together, we can do it.

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)