[Dailydrool] BBR Spring into Summer May 4 - Woofle now OPEN!

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Fri Apr 26 15:27:52 PDT 2013

Heads up to everyone that Basset Buddies Rescue has their Spring Into Summer
event coming on May 4th in Blaine, MN.  Everyone is welcome to attend. This
event has both indoor AND outdoor off-leash basset space.  Friends of
bassets are invited too.  You are also all invited to shop the SIS Woofle!
Woofle online sales are open until Friday May 3rd.  We've had some very
special items donated so please check us out and help the hounds of BBR.
See the BBR website for info about the event and the Woofle shopping page.
www.bbrescue.org

Lisa and the MN Woofers- Hank, Zuzu and Rae Ann our latest foster failure