[Dailydrool] HoeDown & Memorial Balloon Release May 11th!

basset911 at aol.com basset911 at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 16:49:59 PDT 2013

Here at Daphneyland we are gearing up for upcoming events!
May 4th is Big Sunday (on Saturday this year!) where all the hounds get bathed, nails, ears and lots of projects for volunteers to do!  The following weekend is the Annual HoeDown!  Beginning at 11 a.m. until 3 p.m., folks and their hounds enjoy music, opportunity drawing, raffle, memorial balloon release, food and lots of bellies to rub!

Visit our website below for details (or our facebook page) and come on out to the country for a wonderful day of hounds!  All proceeds benefit Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland - and the hounds of Daphneyland await you!

Can't attend? No problem! You can still participate - watch last years memorial balloon release on youtube:
Each balloon has a hand written message from the donor to their bridge baby - it is truly a wonderful experience!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=157VfTgdggQ#!

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.com