[Dailydrool] Serious Drool and Prayers for Charley Bucket

Jenny Jordan jennyrjd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 20:07:34 PDT 2013

Please pray for Charley.  Please drool for Charley.  He had another surgery
for his ruptured disk this past Wednesday and they said his chances of
healing and walking again went from 90% after the first time to 50% after
this setback.  We know he hates being away from his family and has to feel
abandoned.  Wayne went to see him today and said he had hoped he would be
more improved than he appears to be.

I believe in miracles and I know God can do it for Charley.  I know drool
helps too!

Thank You,

Jenny, momperson to Charley Bucket and Conner