[Dailydrool] Basset in KCMO needs to be rehomed. . .

Mary Lee Trnka mltrnka at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 20:56:44 PDT 2013

Got a text from a friend. A coworker of hers moved and needs to rehome her 8 YO basset.  He is neutered and UTD on shots.  She has a preschooler and the dog, Copper, is very laid-back and well-behaved with the child.  She has had him since he was a puppy.  He is a big boy, very long, 85 lbs. I will gave her some info for basset rescue in the area, and I am trying to help her rehome him.  I will probably meet with her early next week to meet Copper and get an idea about his personality. Anyone interested in Copper please contact me off-list. Mary Lee