[Dailydrool] Alpha Dogs

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 27 04:31:43 PDT 2013

Dollie is the Alpha Dog here these days. I think when she arrived, she took one look around and decided this place was a wreck, hounds running amuck, no leadership, she had her work cut out for her.
Brudder Elwood has no leadership skills, he simply rolls thru life enjoying the day.
Brudder Jake is the bully. Just a good ol boy but what a trial that one is.
Bessie, the younger, has been so badly abused in her short life that she is just thankful for all she now has and glad to have a role model.

I find it interesting that when hubby "speaks" they all just look and pretty much pay no attention.
When the Big Dog Momma speaks--they all know I mean business.
At least we have that part figured out.......

Much Drool to all in need, we have been horribly absent as the hound supporting job try's its best to put me 6 foot under...

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang