[Dailydrool] Alfer Dogs

Beverly Szaton bevzap at comcast.net
Sat Apr 27 05:54:17 PDT 2013

Dis COnley.
Bin reedin about dese Alfer dogs inna house pack?
Youse nose, who in charge an alladat?
We juss dun reed Ms Auntie Debbie's post who we lub wif all are liddel
harts but...
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
She finks she da Alfer Dog.
Why she fink she gettup inna mornin an go dribe in da traffix whut mekes
she crazy?
Why she spen Satiddididay cookin not for DH an sheself?
Why she broke alla time?

Not cuz she Alfer Dog.
Cuz she belong to eLWOOD AN Bessie an Dollee an MrJake Sir. DEY da Alfer
Dogs. Eeech won.
Reel Alfer Dog say "Git you lazy beehiney out dere an gedda job youse wann
eet!"

Course. Gotta fink we Houndies liddel lackin in da resumay departymint.
Enyways juss finkin. Whoop, heer come we own "Alfer Dog: wanntin dacomputer
beke.

Lub an Heeling Droolto all yeah you Charley Buckets.
Conley, Llewis, Nigel an eben Doc(he lernin.)