[Dailydrool] apology for drool post

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 27 06:26:16 PDT 2013

Dear Ms. Angelika,

I  too pressed the wrong button,  I am sorry that I sent my post  to the
drool instead of sending it to my Friend as a personal E-Mail.  that  is just
how we talk to each other  nothing held back.  I was totally  unaware of
what happened until it was brought to my attention.  I will be  more careful
next time. I have had many post rejected because of my mouth,   but that is
who I am , hard to break an old horse.
I actually received numerous and I mean many E-mails from droolers who were
 laughing and told me
" you go girl "   so I explained to them that is was a  MISTAKE  and I am
glad I didn't offend ( EVERYONE )
but I apologize to those  of whom I did offend  . SORRY

Marlene