[Dailydrool] update on Donna Lindy

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 27 11:33:50 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,
  I thought I would give you an update on Donna since she is in pain and it is hard for her to write.  She thanks everyone for the great e mails, it means a lot to her.She is not up to answering them right now but so appreciates everyone's good wishes and prayers and, of course the drool. Please keep them coming so she can have a quick recovery.
  She is home and having pain that is typical for the surgery she had.  She will be on several weeks of IV antibiotics.She has been having trouble sleeping due to the pain and having to lay on her back so please pray she can get some good sleep.

  Lots of prayers and drool go out to Charley so he can come home soon.

Saralyn, Luigi and Romeo