[Dailydrool] How we help

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 05:59:49 PDT 2013

Dis Morning we hep MPerson see sumfin reel cool.
Da Bleke won he gots da tailpipe trubble so MPerson she gone ousside wif
he, we tags along, you nebber nose.
We out dere we heers
BAMBAMBAMINTYBAMBAMBITY or so.
MPerson awways likes da boids but cuz she dont heer good oudda 1 eer she
hab trubel finding what mekin a sound.

So Ise pointin bess I can wif my awesome nose. Dere, dere, up ober, up
agin, ober...
Nope
Try agin dis time Llewis he doin it two: up  up ober ober beke, up.... An
finely she see it an SO SCITED!!
She whizpert reel loudt
A PILL HE ATED WOOD PICKER!!!!
Yeah ok whut???
Big ole boid I gotta say dat. No messin wif it.
She say she only see ever only 1 befour. So she all heppy an start da day
seyin we good pups.

Well ob course we is. Whut she finkin?

Conley asts: whut kinder boid eets pills?

Lub and Heppy Sunnyday
Conley, Llewis, Nigel amDoc.