[Dailydrool] Breakfast with the Basset

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 07:01:32 PDT 2013

Hi all,

My sister and nephew are here visiting, leaving today.  We took them to a
new breakfast place today and they have a pet friendly, enclosed patio, that
has tables for about 32 people and a fair amount of room for the Bassets to
come.  So, I spoke with the manager about having a Breakfast with the
Bassets, and he was open to it, but I realize, I have never attended one,
and do not know what they "look" like.   Could anyone who has been to one,
or been a part of setting one up/coordinating one contact me about what it
takes to do one?  Senior Houndsabound has not done any local get togethers
and I think it would be great to do one in Orlando.  If you want to email
privately, the email address is  Houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Thanks!

And drool to all.

wen and the Bounders