[Dailydrool] Today's calendar star

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 28 12:32:34 PDT 2013

There he is!  My handsome, handsome boy.  Thanks to the kindness of some anonymous Drooler, I was able to share this wonderful picture with all of you.  Harry was my heartdog, and not a day goes by that I don’t think of that sweet face.  That picture was taken 5 days before he left for the Bridge.  We had just visited the dog park we used to frequent when he was a pup.  He was sick and I knew our time was short.  As we left I turned to look at him and there he was, looking out the window, smiling.  I took the picture, and now it is one of my most treasured shots.

I hope you are running in the grass, burrowing your nose in the springtime smells and looking down on me today, remembering me as I am remembering you.  My boy.

Laura