[Dailydrool] being real careful

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:36:28 PDT 2013

Hi Marlene...we used one of the gel mats for years...Pw Lilygurl ATB had a
heavy coat of fur and bad allergies....she was always hot and always
itching....back then there wasn't much to relieve it except pred which took
its toll.  Anyways, I would refrigerate it during the day and spread it out
for her at night in her favored sleeping spot.  Had to put a blankie over
it because she wasn't fond of the plastic texture.  It was nice though and
stayed cool for hours. I would give it two thumbs up.  Very durable...no
punctures.  Eventually I made a pillowcase covering out of quilted fabric.
Just slid the mat out every time I refrigerated it and slid it back in and
laid it on her bed at night.

Pat

--
*Drool to all in need.