[Dailydrool] Archie's Tribulations

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 06:55:18 PDT 2013

Oh Conley,
Archie out here in Fresno, Ca, I wants to know where you live that's only 73 degrees? The whebberman sez it's gonna be 99 degrees today. Mom has the house full of fans and we'll probbly use the air conditioner ($$$), but if that doesn't work, can I have your address, I might need to relocate for a while. I promise not to bring Elsa the Doxie Diva, or my new sister, Chiquita, the Chihuahua mix (aka "perpetual motion"). Mom says she may need to come with me, since I have a lotuv medicins to take for my artritis and the heat really gets to her bad.
Anyway, let me know if you have any more room and I'll get out my crate and start pakin.
Yours most sincerely,
Archie von Cruisinbunz (cept I can't cruise countertops no more on account of my ritis, shh, don't tell no one though).