[Dailydrool] Trouble with a capital "C"

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 07:29:51 PDT 2013

I knowz this place just for Bassets, but I gotta tell sumone bout my new sister, Chiquita ("cha kee ta", means "little girl" in Spanish). Shez a devil dog, yes sir, from the depths below. Mom sez she found her near her wurkplace in the cold and sick to boot. No one wanted her (see, there are people with good sense out there), and she was sik with parvo and, well you get the pikture. Mom is always dragging home "road kills" (that's whut my uncle Jim calls'em) and so after a few hundred $$s, she brings this scawny "free" dog to my house and sez "Look Archie, your new sister." OMG, I alredy got one sister that torments me, now I gotz two!!
She promised the the next dog round here would be a Basset, now she brings home this tiny excuse for a dog and wantz me to be glad?
"Just til we find her a nice home". That's whut she sez, just til, just til, just til. She lies, I knew she'd be stayin. She chews everyting in site, speshuly my ears and I have to share my chewies with her, course she never shares hers with me. She wants to play 24/7, never takes naps like a respektabl dog, when I asked her bout droolin she looked at me funny, said she never heard bout that. You don't know how to drool? Maaaaaaw? what kinda dog don't know bout drool? What kinda place do you wurk at anyway?.
I still own the big bed with mom, little "C" sleeps at the foot, and I gets the 1st treats, & mom sez I always be her "mama's boy", so I'll wait'n see how it goes.
Drool to all the sick Basset people and their 2 leggers,

Archie, the lone Basset in Fresno. (no droolin, think I'm dealin with a she devil, yes sir. thatz what I livin with.)