[Dailydrool] I, two am putty

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 07:25:50 PDT 2013

I have to laugh.
I two (second one) am putty in their paws.
Here we have three crates and a "pen" which is Nigel's.
Nigel has two beds because he accidentally fouls them easily.
Doc had a bed in his crate but he tore it to pieces so now he has a crate
pad that he wads up in the corner, using his claws on the bare plastic at
3a.m. to let me know what he is doing.
Conley had a mashed up bed and the other day Dad Person came home with a
puffy new bed with some cedar chips in it.
Llewis has a flat but thick crate pad because he has trouble getting his
rogue leg to climb into a puffy bed.
Conley was ok with his new bed but Llewis was in love.
Every spare moment he spent in Conley's crate, sleeping in Conley's
new,puffy, cedar-scented bed.
This drove Conley crazy who immediately took Doc's crate, which made Doc
insane with anxiety.
Yesterday I sent DadPerson out to buy a bed like Conley's for Llewis. He
had to go to three stores, finally driving to a nearby Village to ransack
their Target.

Last night Nigel slept inhis bed.
Doc Slept in his crate on the plastic with the pad wadded in the corner.
Conley slept onhis puffy, scented bed.
Llewis slept proudly and happily and all night on HIS new puffy, scented
bed.

Harmony restored. More or less.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Doc