[Dailydrool] Buddy from Bucks ATB

Margie Fierle mayfly50 at msn.com
Tue Apr 30 08:59:41 PDT 2013

I don't post very often, but wanted to post today for the last time. Our 13 and a half year old Buddy went to the bridge last night. Buddy bloated for the second time in two years and the vet said he would never survive another surgery. Buddy has been getting weaker since the first surgery but still was able to maintain some quality of life. We really miss our boy, he made us laugh every day. Buddy came to us through a co worker that rescued him from some rotten people who were going to abandon him in the condemned house that they were leaving in January , it was a very cold winter and Buddy was only five months old. Those people have no idea what a wonderful dog they considered to be disposable, their loss our gain. Buddy was a three time Boardwaddle particapant. He'll now be able to run free and be pain free at the Bridge. We loved him so very much, goodbye sweet boy. Margie Fierle