[Dailydrool] hee, hee, hee

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Apr 30 09:38:40 PDT 2013

Huggie Bear here!  Not so wee Gracie Allen is really ticked at me over my remark that the treat jar in our Woofle is almost as big around as she is.  She keeps walking past me and mumbling something about payback.  She's too funny.  Anyway I'm not scared-I'm the alpha around here and everybody better remember it.  Besides, I was only pointing out the obvious.  Not so wee Gracie Allen has been on the green bean diet for over a month now.  We don't have a scale so the blondeslave uses a measuring tape to measure Gracie's belly to see if it is shrinking.  Well  last week, and I quote, the blondeslave measured Gracie's belly and said, "I cannot believe Gracie has been on the green bean diet for a month and I swear the belly is BIGGER!"  So I was just telling the truth.  She really has nothing to worry about.  All she has to do is stand next to the blondeslave the entire time she's away-everything that stands next to the blondeslave looks small.  She just has to avoid standing next to Duke Elvis' slave and she'll be fine.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121