[Dailydrool] Violeta can finally visit me!!!

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 30 16:08:56 PDT 2013

Yes, God IS really amazing (sorry to those who does not believe) . The SAME man that for so many times said Violeta couldnt go past the front doors of the building, even when I cried with depression...now said she not only can get inside my apt for visits but can also spent some days if needed. He said she cant only live here.
If I could jump I would have done it. Jumping out of pure joy! My baby at my apt with me...it is a true blessing. If I had any doubt about the existence of God, I dont anymore. It is as if he had never said that, as if it was another man( it IS the same, but as if hd had fofgotten and the sign on the door is gone).
No, I'm not bananas or cucko. She is 11 and I prayed so hard to enjoy more time with her, just when the ex said I couldnt see her there anymore.
God works in mysterious ways.. Just wanted to share with the friends who knew how much I suffered with it.
Drool and love to all,
Virginia, Violeta and Xaxá in heaven