[Dailydrool] Tilly on the DD calemdar

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 18:20:47 PDT 2013

There she was!  Our Little 6 yr old girl Tilly, on today's calendar waiting
at the door!!

Even if she likes to eat dirt and twigs and land turtle poop,  she's still
precious to us!!

Those light brown eyes and short, SOFT fir.  She's the BEST red and white we
have ever had!! (the ONLY one)!!

We have a dog bed in every room and she owns them all.  Phoebe and Harvey
slink around to see where she is before they plop in any of HER dog beds.
Even in a deep sleep, if they hear her coming, off they run.  Not that she
has ever hurt them physically, but she lets them know SHE is the Alpha dog.

 I guess because Harvey is more her size, he has become her favorite
playmate.  Poor Phoebe, she is often left out and runs to grab a toy and
tries to interplay.

They each take turns "waiting at the door" while Mama walks each one
separately because of the bum knee.  It is some better after physical
therapy to help align my old wasting body.  Nine daily exercises to help
move the bones just enough for the cartilage not to continue breaking down.

Drool to all what needs it, Sue