[Dailydrool] the indignity of it all

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 18:59:54 PDT 2013

I am pleased to report that Bo is now without stitches and without staples and so far (knock on wood) has not fallen apart or turned inside out again. he can even relieve himself without nursing assistance for the first time in many months.

when I went to pick him up from the final staple removal and a half day of in-hospital observation, Bo could be heard for miles, clearly baying his outrage at the indignity somewhere behind closed doors at the veterinary clinic. I took a seat in the waiting room with others. One person sitting in the waiting room asked the person next to her, "What is making that weird sound?" the other replied, "It must be a donkey".

semper fido and drool to all in need. Val, Harley, and Bo (I have a distinctive singing voice)