[Dailydrool] talking

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:38:26 PDT 2013

There are triggers in this house.
#1.  If I am on the phone.  8 hounds a yapping, almost 100% of the time
#2.  If I try to hear lines on the tv, after finally taking a break from caring from them and doing house hold chores, it usually takes me 3-4 hours to watch a one hour show on the dvr because I have to rewind a lot to hear dialogue.
#3.  Fire trucks.  I live on a main road, and fire trucks are sure to start a choir.
#4.  Taking a bath before 9am.  They howl because they know I am going to leave them for something or another (and they have trained me to skip a bath on occasion just so my sister can sleep in - she is a night person and I am a day person) and/or take them to the vet.  Nigel (Hi Janie Anne), in particular, likes to drip drool on my clean clothing as well.  And he hates when I put on socks for some reason.  I am not going to stop trying to keep clean, but it is almost, WHY BOTHER?  I wear basset hair and drool well.
#5.  Max's new special cancer diet.  The others are in the yard because I have to special feed Max highly palatable and bland home cooked food.  He is a brat and brags that he is getting it while the others are outside.  (Of course, I have a spoon for each of them when they come in, and in Max's defense, as sick as he is, being a brat is OK).  The barks are loud enough that we all hear them outside, but great for him, he is doing OK.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd