[Dailydrool] Poop eating (again)

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:03:41 PDT 2013

Dale posted recently about "coprophagia deterrence" (level 3) by 21st century. I got some at PetSmart on Tuesday, and Charlie and Tina are each getting it daily. Charlie is the poop-eater, with Tina indulging occasionally. It's that darn wonderful kibble we feed, tastes good for a long time!

Anyway, we've had no luck yet, but they say it takes a week to work. There have been no side-effects either, both have normal digestion, and normal poops (yummy!)

Nancy, and Tina-Weena, and Little/Big Charlie Poop-Eater