[Dailydrool] 16 inches high

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 10 18:03:43 PDT 2013

Hi again, Snoopy here,

Yes, I am 16 inches high at the shoulders.  I am a giant among bassets.  I could
carry 80+ pounds easy.  I was a svelt 75 when the vet said with my arthritus and
my crooked front leg she wanted me below 70 lbs.  BELOW 70 lbs.  I am starved, I
am skin and bones, I am 65 lbs last checked and I have a waist and you can see
my ribs and the vet is HAPPY with my condition.  I am able to run and leap and
play and I am much more agile at this weight, I will grant the clueless vet that
much.  And, the clueless momPerson feeds me treats ALL DAY LONG.  Carrots and
apples and broccoli bones and mango and banana and oranges and asparagus and
beans and berries and lord knows what all else... just about any other kind of
fruit or veggie there is..  I get all the snacks I want.  And my bowl is FULL
too .... of green beans and pumpkin and joint suppliment .  Apparently there's
about a cup of kibble down in the bottom in there too.  I am a lean basset.  But
that changes nothing about the fact that I am a GREAT BIG BOY.  16 inches at the
shoulder.

More later from Snoopy who is all that and more ......