[Dailydrool] Arthritis Treatments

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Apr 11 19:27:46 PDT 2013

If you will take a little taste of Archie's peanut butter that has Rimadyl
and Tramadol crushed up in it, you will see why he won't take it -- evil,
bitter, nasty tasting.  SOD & Boswellia works well for arthritis in animals.
Go to California Veterinary Supply (calvetsupply.com)  and order TABLETS
ONLY, do not order the powder.  Powder is cheaper but smells incredibly
strongly of apples and the dogs hate it.  Tablets only.   Start him on 3
tablets in the morning and 3 in the evening and see if it helps.  My little
tiny Holly Dolly gets 2 tablets twice each day in her food.  Our Sister
Gracie took 3 or 4 tablets twice a day, depending on the season of year.
You'll have to play around a little with the dosage until you see what works
for Archie.  You can't buy SOD & Boswellia at a pharmacy, they'll tell you
they have it and sell you Boswellia herb, which works for humans but not for
animals.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net