[Dailydrool] Precious

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 09:05:15 PDT 2013

We just picked up Precious from the vet she looks so miserable her face is swollen she has staples everywhere I feel so bad for having to do this surgery even though I know she was uncomfortable with all of that pressure in her eye her scars look so terrible and she is absolutely upset with the cone on her head to prevent her from pawing her eye it just makes me feel like a terrible foster mom. Please send feel better soon drool to Precious. And thank you to all who donated to the rescue to help with her vet bill for surgery we raised about half of the surgery bill ....woohoo!!!!