[Dailydrool] Urgently Needed Varmint Advice

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 05:38:38 PDT 2013

Bev,
Unfortunately we have had this problem before.  We had a possum family move
in under our deck.  Why they thought that was a good place with 3 bassets I
don't know.  But, I baited the trap with stinky cat food.  Go buy a can of
cheap stinky sounding cat food.  It worked like a charm.  We had the entire
family in under a week.  Good luck!

Jennifer, with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess