[Dailydrool] Miss Angelika Person

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 25 09:18:13 PDT 2013

Dear Miss Angelika Person,

We sincerely hope you are kidding.  If you mean to say that no basset in your
house ever:

1)  snatches food off the counter and EATS it
2)  gets into a disagreement with another basset at your house over sleeping
spot or pets or toys or whatever
3)  scampers out the door and down the street and plays around while you are
telling them to get back inside
4)  goes through your bag and gets out interesting stuff and mouths it, possibly
chewing it up
5)  wakes you at 5AM because they want breakfast early
6)  gets a hold of your assorted stuff and takes it out back to inspect it and
drool on it and leaves it where you can't find it

then we think you might have bewitched your bassets and we aren't sure that is
ok based on our understanding of how things work.

Sincerely,
Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects (who is SHOCKED too btw)
LuLu, konker extrodinair who wonders if she should visit
Gracie the princess who really just can't imagine .........